Product Price :Get Latest Price
|Display Size||3 .5 digits|
Strain Gauge Trainer ST8404 provides study of Strain Gauge and their application for measurement of Strain. It helps to study bridge configuration of Strain Gauge and the signal conditioning circuits required to measure strain.
It uses cantilever beam arrangement to produce strain on Strain Gauge. The StrainGauges are firmly cemented to the cantilever at the point where the strain is to be measured. Weights are placed on free end of cantilever.
Strain developed changes the resistance of Strain Gauge which is detected by full bridge configuration. Sevensegment LED display shows strain in micro strain units.
Different weights are provided to perform linearity and sensitivity experiments. Detailed experiment manual is supplied with the trainer.
- Self-contained and easy to operate
- Sensitive, Linear, Stable & Accurate
- Test-points to observe input output of each block
- Onboard gain adjustment
- Onboard offset null adjustment
- Built in DC power supplies
- Onboard Cantilever arrangement
- High repeatability and reliability
Scope of Learning :
- Study of strain measurement using strain gauges and cantilever assembly.
- Determination of linear range of operation of strain measurement.
- Determination sensitivity of trainer